Company: US Mine Corporation
Location: Ione CA
Base Pay: DOE
Benefits: Benefits offered as per employee plan, medical, dental, PTO, holidays
Employee Type: Permanent/Full time
Industry: Mining and Manufacturing
Manage Others: No
Job Type: Mine and Plant Equipment Operator
Required Education: High School Diploma
Required Experience: Minimum 2-years previous experience – 24 Hours MSHA Training Provided
Relocation Covered: No.
All USMC operator assignments include day to day operations at the mine site and mill facility.
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Haul Truck
- Rubber Tire Loader
- Water Truck
- Water Pull
- Motor Grader
- Equipment maintenance.
- Yard assignments.
Requirements of the Candidate:
- Adhere to safety and environmental rules and policies
- Minimum 2-years proven experience in the operation of heavy equipment.
- Drug Free.
- Strong attention to Safety.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Ability to work with others in a fast-paced production environment.
- Good work habits.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong communication skills.
US Mine Corporation, mines, processes and markets quality Sand and Clay products. Our industrial minerals are marketed worldwide. Our substantial ore reserves, reconditioned manufacturing site, rich new product pipeline and worldwide distribution network position US Mine Corporation for continuous growth well into the future. For More information, please visit the website at www.usminecorp.com. EOE