- Follow all established MSHA and OSHA safety rules and regulations
- Install, repair and troubleshoot mechanical equipment and perform general maintenance to plant facilities as directed by your supervisor.
- Perform preventative maintenance as assigned.
- Industrial Maintenance experience a must.
- Ability to complete tasks assigned with limited or no supervision.
- Competent welding and fabrication skills.
- Proficient in industrial equipment inspection and repair.
- Experience with pumps
Additional Responsibilities Include
- Ability to clean, lubricate, or adjust parts, equipment, or machinery
- Ability to disassemble machinery or equipment to remove parts and make repairs
- Ability and knowledge to repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery or equipment
- Ability to repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment
- Ability to examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear
- Ability to reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs
- Ability to observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices
- Ability to operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs
- Ability to analyze test results, machine error messages, or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problem
- Ability to provide mechanical support to manufacturing operations to locate and diagnose trouble in mechanical systems or equipment
- Ability to complete required preventive maintenance at defined intervals on all mechanical equipment
- Ability to perform tasks historically assigned to other mechanical classifications (i.e., Pipefitter, Millwright)
- Perform other duties as required to meet the needs of the department and company
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with computerized maintenance management systems
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Industrial Maintenance: 3 years
US Mine Corporation, mines, processes and markets quality Sand and Clay products. Our industrial minerals are marketed worldwide. Our substantial ore reserves, reconditioned manufacturing site, rich new product pipeline and worldwide distribution network position US Mine Corporation for continuous growth well into the future. For More information, please visit the website at www.usminecorp.com. EOE