Company: U S Mine Corp.
Primary Location: Ione, CA.
Reporting Relationship: To Equipment Superintendent.
Starting Base Pay: DOE
Benefits: PTO, Holidays, Medical
Employee Type: Permanent/Full time.
Industry: Mining, Manufacturing, Industrial Processing.
Relocation Covered: No.
Date Beginning: Immediate.
SUMMARY Repair of Caterpillar and/or related equipment or components, following established procedures and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Perform repairs with limited or no departmental supervision with higher level of responsibility for repair
• Assume ownership of difficult maintenance issues while maintaining integrity with co-workers and management
• Effectively interact with equipment operators in a professional manner.
• Effective interaction with other departments such as production and purchasing
• Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
• Disassemble and assemble machines/components. Recondition/repair as required.
• Work overtime as required by workload and company need
• Select proper tooling for any standard job and demonstrate proficiency with Cat diagnostic tools.
• Perform diagnostics and organize appropriate repair procedures.
• Successfully complete appropriate training sessions as required.
• Demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic and electric tools.
• Assist other technicians in repair tasks such as removal, installation and repair of components/machines.
• Perform tasks from verbal/written instructions and communicate effectively with supervisor and fellow employees.
• Follow directions as given; follow company policies and procedures
• Retain acquired knowledge; build competencies and share skills with other technicians.
• Be responsible for personal development and training requirements for growth
• Stay current with Cat product line. Utilize resources from Cat
• Demonstrate and promote US Mine Corp Company core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect and Quality.
• Travel to other project sites and facilities for work or training
• Work alternate shifts as required by workload.
• Work in the field as required by manager or supervisor
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Minimum two plus year’s of CAT equipment experience and five year’s heavy equipment industry experience or equivalent education and experience.
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Paid holiday’s
• Paid time off
US Mine Corporation, mines, processes and markets quality Sand and Clay products. Our industrial minerals are marketed world wide. Our substantial ore reserves, reconditioned manufacturing site, rich new product pipeline and worldwide distribution network position US Mine Corporation for continuous growth well into the future. US Mine Corp provides contract mining services in CA and NV. For More information, please visit the website at www.usminecorp.com. EOE